While the taste of an heirloom tomato is unparalleled and their stories cherished, by growing these beloved varieties, you are a part of something larger. When you grow heirloom varieties, you help keep them around for generations to come.
Collection may contain one packet of the following varieties, totaling 6 varieties:
- Riesentraube (25 seeds) : Indeterminate, Grape/ Plum Tomato, 80 days from transplant
- German Pink (25 seeds): Indeterminate, Beefsteak, 85 days from transplant
- Igleheart Yellow Cherry (25 seeds): Indeterminate, Cherry Tomato, 70-80 days from transplant
- Moonglow (25 seeds):
- Salvaterra's Select (25 seeds): Indeterminate, Paste/ Sauce Tomato, 70-80 days from transplant
- Wisconsin Chief (25 seeds): Semi-determinate, Slicing Tomato, 80-90 days from transplant
- Nebraska Wedding (25 seeds): Determinate, Slicing, 85-90 days from transplant
- Dester (25 seeds): Indeterminate, Beefsteak, 70-80 days from transplant
Please note: In the event of a seed packet shortage, we will substitute a variety. Rest assured—you're still getting six great varieties!